Monday 30 July 2012

North Bangkok 6 Nonthaburi 4 - non report

It was a disastrous weekend for me personally and Nonthaburi FC in a freak encounter at Nth BKK FC.

A migraine that hit me on Friday escalated and after seeking medicine, I was given the wrong dosage, rendering me very sick and drugged on Saturday.

On Sunday I endeavoured to go and support my team despite still feeling poorly. Unfortunately I was unaware that North Bangkok FC had moved home and we arrived at a deserted venue, and missed the game.

A report in Thai of the game is here, I understand that despite some dodgy official decisions (nothing new at this level) the game simply was that open.
To make matters worse, both our relegation rivals pulled off victories, including  a  shock 5-1 win for Central Lions.

These circumstances have plunged us back into relegation (or, to be technically correct, demotion) dogfight but everything I've seen from our new look squad suggests we will take it on the chin and fight back in the next fixture.

This weekend was a low point. There will be more high points like this and this to come.

Photo credits: Nhong Tim








No comments:

Post a Comment