Wednesday 6 June 2012

New coach

Nonthaburi have sacked coach Tapakorn and appointed former TTM Pichit/Chiang Mai assistant coach Somrak Rungsawang in his place.

While this move was a no-brainer given the obvious plight of the team and apparent insipid attitude of Somrak, I hope it's not used to paper over the cracks. No coach in the world can save a team that's way out of its depth and Eka need at least three, preferably double that, signings to refresh the team and push them up the table.

If we survive this season but things don't get better, I will actually make good on my threat to offer/plead with the team to work as coach, without salary and on whatever budget they give me. I can't do any worse and I'm confident I could do a whole lot better.

This is Thailand, anything can happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment